CODE OF CONDUCT FOR STUDENTS
1. Students are representatives of the school. They are expected to set a high standard of behaviour both inside and outside the school premises.
2. Students will not use foul or offensive language.
3. Students will not deface or damage school property. Any damage to school property should be reported immediately.
4. Bullying, aggression or violence in any form is gross misconduct for which the school will take strict disciplinary action if required.
5. Students should be in their proper uniform. Proper length of skirts and shorts must be adhered to.
6. Students are not permitted to carry mobile phones on the school premises. In case a student has to carry a phone for extraneous reasons, arrangements will be made to deposit the phone at the school office during school hours.
7. Students will not indulge in inappropriate use of the school computers or networks.
8. The following are strictly forbidden in campus and buses: scissors, paper cutter, sharp objects and metallic ruler.
9. Students are not permitted to bring valuable electronic devices (ipods, cameras, tablets etc) without prior permission.
10. Strict action will be taken if it comes to the notice of the school authorities that any student is involved in possession and circulation of inappropriate digital content on mobile devices.
11. Pupils shall always greet teachers, elders and friends in a pleasant tone whenever they meet them outside or inside the school. Our students should have polite manners wherever they go. They should avoid vulgarity in talk and behaviour.
12. Bullying and use of foul language are punishable offences. No undue shouting or whistling is allowed in or around the school building. Running in corridors and staircases to be avoided for safety purposes. It is strictly forbidden to cause any physical or mental damage to each other.
13. They should always be ready to lend a helping hand at home to their parents, brothers and sisters; in school to teachers.
14. Students should communicate in English in the school campus and while on the bus.`
15. Strict discipline must be maintained in the school bus. Misbehaviour on the bus can lead to disciplinary action.
16. Students must remain seated in the bus till the arrival of their stop.
17. Students should not change the boarding or dropping off stop without prior information being given to the school office in the form of an application duly signed by the parent.
Kindly adhere to the above mentioned rules strictly for the smooth functioning of the school.
Your safety and well-being is of utmost importance to us. Kindly co-operate.