This is to inform you that the school's winter timings - 8:00 am to 2:00 pm will be effective from Monday, 2nd December 2019 to 31st March 2020. Accordingly, the students will be picked and dropped from/on the regular bus stops. Students commuting on their own should adhere strictly to the timings.
As per the notification by the Delhi Govt., the school shall remain closed on Monday, 4th & Tuesday 5th November 2019 for all the classes due to rising pollution & deteriorating Air Quality in the city.
The school shall reopen as usual on Wednesday, 6th November 2019.
As you are aware of deteriorating Air Quality Conditions in Delhi, it is advisable that you restrain your children from undertaking outdoor activities till severe pollution condition persists. Please try to keep your child indoors.
You are also requested to adopt preventive approach to safeguard your child’s health including using the masks.
The school is not conducting morning assembly in the ground and holding no outdoor activities till severe pollution condition persists.
This is to inform you that the school shall remain closed on 19.09.2019, Thursday in the interest of safety & security of the school children due to the transporters strike in Delhi. The school shall reopen as usual on Friday, 20.09.2019.
ADVISORY FOR STUDENTS AGAINST DENGUE /MALARIA
As per CBSE Circular dated 18/07/2019 all cases of Low attendance of students will now have to be compulsorily reported to CBSE by schools and the final decision of the same will be taken by the Board which mandates at least 75% attendance in the academic session 2019-20 to be eligible to appear for standard IX to XII examination.
Please ensure that your ward attends school regularly. The CBSE circular and newspaper cutting regarding the Standard Operating Procedure for dealing with students having shortage of attendance are attached in the school website.
Thanking you for your cooperation
We have been sharing our concern repeatedly about safe transportation for all children to and from home to school. The same was stated in the last circular sent on 18th August 2018 asking for the undertaking cum declaration for the same.
Please note that there is strict order by the Hon’ble Supreme Court for the private cabs being used to ferry students of their schools, especially in cases where such private vans/cabs (hired by parents) are to mandatorily follow the guidelines mentioned below. School authorities shall check these vans for compliance of the same and in case of non compliance, the same shall be reported to the concerned authorities.
1. Ensure the van/cab is registered with Transport Department under the School Cab Scheme of the Private Motor Registration Act.
2. To ensure safety of children, the vehicle registered under the scheme should be equipped with safety features including speed governors, GPRS devices, Fire Extinguisher and a First Aid Box.
3. The dropping time for children using private cabs is not earlier than 15 minutes before school starts.
4. Parents should provide private bus/ van/ cab driver’s verification to School if not submitted already.
5. Parents should ensure that there is a lady attendant/mother-volunteer always present in the van.
6. That the maximum number of children in the van is limited as per norms based on type of vehicle.
7. There must be no use of illegal/over loaded vehicles for transporting of their school going children.
8. Parents to give prior intimation to the school regarding any change of driver / vehicle .
9. In case of all vehicles hired by parents, the drivers’ character and antecedent verification is to be provided to the school by the parents.
It has also been observed that, as per the convenience of the van drivers, the children are dropped off outside the School gate well before time in the morning as well as at an undue distance from the gate.
Parents are advised to monitor the drivers deployed personally, to ensure the safety of the children.
These guidelines have been shared with you as per the safety norms issued by the Transport Department and the Directorate of Education.