Bhatnagar International School Students Excel in Class X CBSE 2019
The students of Bhatnagar International School, Vasant Kunj have shown an outstanding performance in the CBSE class X examination for the session 2018-19. Congratulations..!
The school toppers are:
Bhatnagar International School Students Excel in Class XII CBSE 2019
The students of Bhatnagar International School, Vasant Kunj have shown an outstanding performance in the CBSE class XII examination for the session 2018-19.
The school toppers are:
It is noteworthy that a large number of students secured 90% and above in total aggregate, with full marks obtained in subjects like Biotechnology and Computer Science.
The school has yet again proved its academic excellence and proficiency with its praiseworthy result. The stupendous scores reflect the diligence and assiduity of the students and committed efforts of the school’s faculty.
CIRCULAR FOR PARENTS OF ALL PRIVATE VAN USERS
We have been sharing our concern repeatedly about safe transportation for all children to and from home to school. The same was stated in the last circular sent on 18th August 2018 asking for the undertaking cum declaration for the same.
Please note that there is strict order by the Hon’ble Supreme Court for the private cabs being used to ferry students of their schools, especially in cases where such private vans/cabs (hired by parents) are to mandatorily follow the guidelines mentioned below. School authorities shall check these vans for compliance of the same and in case of non compliance, the same shall be reported to the concerned authorities.
1. Ensure the van/cab is registered with Transport Department under the School Cab Scheme of the Private Motor Registration Act.
2. To ensure safety of children, the vehicle registered under the scheme should be equipped with safety features including speed governors, GPRS devices, Fire Extinguisher and a First Aid Box.
3. The dropping time for children using private cabs is not earlier than 15 minutes before school starts.
4. Parents should provide private bus/ van/ cab driver’s verification to School if not submitted already.
5. Parents should ensure that there is a lady attendant/mother-volunteer always present in the van.
6. That the maximum number of children in the van is limited as per norms based on type of vehicle.
7. There must be no use of illegal/over loaded vehicles for transporting of their school going children.
8. Parents to give prior intimation to the school regarding any change of driver / vehicle .
9. In case of all vehicles hired by parents, the drivers’ character and antecedent verification is to be provided to the school by the parents.
It has also been observed that, as per the convenience of the van drivers, the children are dropped off outside the School gate well before time in the morning as well as at an undue distance from the gate.
Parents are advised to monitor the drivers deployed personally, to ensure the safety of the children.
These guidelines have been shared with you as per the safety norms issued by the Transport Department and the Directorate of Education.
Under the illustrious leadership & able guidance of Principal Ms. Shilpa Bhatnagar, Bhatnagar International School, Vasant Kunj pioneers the spirit of nourishing rich tradition with a pragmatic & progressive attitude towards the future, fostering academic rigor with an empathetic & compassionate heart. With an unparalleled niche, the school has carved for itself in the teaching - learning community, it found rare coverage in the most coveted and prestigious Indian Edition of FORBES INDIA, November 2018.
Please find below the URL link of the soft copy of the edition.
The commencement of winter season requires a change in school uniform, so it is compulsory for all the students to wear the winter uniform from 15thNovember,2018.
The prescribed winter uniform for all classes is as follows:
Shirts: White Terry cot full sleeves shirts (Arvind Mills) with tie collar and school label for both boys and girls.
Trousers: Grey trousers for boys from 1st to 12th and girls from 1st to 5th.
Skirts: Grey skirts for girls from 6th to 12th.
Blazer: Bottle green blazer for both boys and girls with brass buttons and school monogram.
Cardigan: Bright green with three white stripes on neck, sleeves and the waist it will also have the school name on it.
Tie: As per prescribed design.
Belt: Bottle green with yellow stripes and white buckle with school monogram.
Socks: Grey woolen socks with green stripes as per the design approved by the school.
Shoes: (Both boys and girls) black shoes with Velcro on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. White shoes with Velcro on Wednesday and on working Saturdays.
Handkerchief: Any shade.
Note: The uniform seller will be available in the school from 12th November,2018 (Monday) to 29th November 2018 (Thursday) from 10:30am to 1:30pm. Please be informed that the children must start wearing the prescribed winter uniform from 16th November,2018. The uniform seller will be available in the school on the following days also: -
1. 10th November- Second Saturday
2. 21st November- Holiday
3. 24th November- Last Saturday
The uniform seller will be available in the school premises from 30th November 2018 Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10:30am to 1:30pm.
1. All students are required to attend the school in full uniform regularly. Spruced up appearance makes one look bright and elegant. Uniform should be of a good fit, not oversized.
2. The pattern/uniform approved by the school authorities must be strictly adhered to, otherwise the uniform will have to be replaced.
3. For any others Queries contact No. of Uniform Seller: Shweta-9711550808 & Ashima-8860046003
150th BIRTH ANNIVERSARY OF MAHATMA GANDHI
Bhatnagar International School ,Vasant Kunj, primary wing celebrated 150th birth anniversary of the father of our nation- Mahatma Gandhi from 15th to 19th September 2018.
To add to its glory, various events were held in the school premises wherein the students participated enthusiastically in inter –Class competitions.
The programme commenced with the tiny tots dancing on some foot-tapping numbers followed by Grade II singing our national song-Vande Matram.
On this auspicious occasion, Grade III skillfully drew in the art competition on the theme- ‘Healthy and Fit India’/ ‘Peace and Harmony’. The students expressed their vision for their nation on the above themes explicitly and were awarded with the Certificates of Appreciation for their best artwork.
The students of Grade IV set the stage on fire, with their scintillating inter-class dance competition on patriotic songs. To name a few, Maa tujhe salaam, Vande matram, Namaste India, India Waale, etc.
The students of Grade V, gracefully presented their skits, as a part of inter-class competition on the various themes based on Gandhian movements throwing light on values of truth, peace, non-violence and sanitation.
During the stage performance students threw light on the teachings of Mahatma Gandhi, which inspired all students to follow his footprints.
To appreciate the efforts of both the students and teachers collectively, they were awarded with the Certificates of Excellence to make the event a grand success.
The event was celebrated with a great zeal, enthusiasm and patriotism.