The commencement of winter season requires a change in school uniform, so it is compulsory for all the students to wear the winter uniform from 15thNovember,2018.
The prescribed winter uniform for all classes is as follows:
Shirts: White Terry cot full sleeves shirts (Arvind Mills) with tie collar and school label for both boys and girls.
Trousers: Grey trousers for boys from 1st to 12th and girls from 1st to 5th.
Skirts: Grey skirts for girls from 6th to 12th.
Blazer: Bottle green blazer for both boys and girls with brass buttons and school monogram.
Cardigan: Bright green with three white stripes on neck, sleeves and the waist it will also have the school name on it.
Tie: As per prescribed design.
Belt: Bottle green with yellow stripes and white buckle with school monogram.
Socks: Grey woolen socks with green stripes as per the design approved by the school.
Shoes: (Both boys and girls) black shoes with Velcro on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. White shoes with Velcro on Wednesday and on working Saturdays.
Handkerchief: Any shade.
Note: The uniform seller will be available in the school from 12th November,2018 (Monday) to 29th November 2018 (Thursday) from 10:30am to 1:30pm. Please be informed that the children must start wearing the prescribed winter uniform from 16th November,2018. The uniform seller will be available in the school on the following days also: -
1. 10th November- Second Saturday
2. 21st November- Holiday
3. 24th November- Last Saturday
The uniform seller will be available in the school premises from 30th November 2018 Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10:30am to 1:30pm.
1. All students are required to attend the school in full uniform regularly. Spruced up appearance makes one look bright and elegant. Uniform should be of a good fit, not oversized.
2. The pattern/uniform approved by the school authorities must be strictly adhered to, otherwise the uniform will have to be replaced.
3. For any others Queries contact No. of Uniform Seller: Shweta-9711550808 & Ashima-8860046003